What I do
I work on theoretical and mathematical syntax, and I'm especially interested in Turkic languages and fieldwork on less-familiar languages. See below for a list of topics I've worked on.
Download my full CV (January 2018)
Please email me for copies of non-linked attachments.
I'm always looking forward to receiving comments. Please don't hesitate to reach out!
- ConCALL-3 at Indiana University, Bloomington, IN (talk) — March 2–4, 2018.
- WAFL 14 at MIT, Cambridge, MA (talk) — October 19–21, 2018.
- TU+2 at Indiana University, Bloomington, IN (poster, cancelled) — Nov 19–20, 2016.
- ConSOLE 25 in Leipzig, Germany (talk) — Jan 4–6, 2017.
- Manuscript, May 2017.
- GLOW 39 in Göttingen, Germany (poster) — Apr 5–7, 2016.
- FASL 25 at Cornell University, NY (talk) — May 13–15, 2016.
- Proceedings paper, to appear.
- CGG 24 in Madrid, Spain (talk) — May 28–29, 2014.
- RALFe at Paris 8, France (talk) — Oct 9–10, 2014.
- ÖSKL 6 in Vienna, Austria (talk) — Nov 30–Dec 1, 2013.
- Proceedings paper, in: Wiener Linguistische Gazette 78A, 2014.
The best way to reach me is by email. (I don't check my Facebook account regularly.)
You can write to me in English or German or French. I can read Turkish and SerBoCroatian, but I'll struggle to compose a response.
My preferred pronouns are she/her/hers.